Thursday, December 15, 2011

House Resolution concerning "World Peace Prize"

Dear Friends,

Please fully support the house resolution! If you have any questions regarding how to do it, please call me @ 626-376-5276.





From: Vince Huang
Please support the house resolution congratulating H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha on receiving the World Peace Prize. It is very easy to do so. Just click the website and go to the bottom of the site. It will walk you through the process. Please write a testimonial. Don't worry about your English. Congressmen and Congresswomen want to know your feelings and your vote, not perfect English. They tell you how and will even look up your Congressional District, in case you do not know. 

No comments: