Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SEND ME A NON-VOTER'S NUMBER AND I WILL PERSONALLY CALL OR TEXT THEM !! - Michael Moore

Dear Friends:


There are only a few hours left until the polls close. Every minute is precious at this point. I know many/most of you have convinced your one non-voter to vote today. But I/we need a million of these, and I want no non-voter left behind.


Is there someone you know/love who is still on the fence and has not voted yet today? Would a personal call or text from me help? Send me their cell number and I will spend the next four hours calling or texting them to ask/plead that they go to the polls right now.


You can text me their number at 810-522-8398. Obviously I won't be able to get to them all, but I will do as many as I can.


Time is running out. I'm already on the phone...


Yours,


Michael Moore


MMFlint@MichaelMoore.com
@MMFlint
MichaelMoore.com 

No comments: