Thursday, February 9, 2012

Guess who am I ?: Beauty of Nature (a must view) please see it !!

LA_NATURALEZA.pdf Download this file

ATTENTION:

SOME PICTURES CAN HURT

I am someone you live with every day


Someone who wants the best for you


Essential in your life


Because without me


You could not live


But.....


For my misfortune


You don't grant me the importance I give you

If I gave you these landscapes

,


Full of colors and abundance,


Why did you give this back to me?

Why, while I gave you company


Don't you love it?


Don't you respect it?


Why if I give birth to you.....


You kill

me?
Is this the inheritance you want to leave to your children?


Do something for me, for you and for us all


If it is not you...... Who will do it ?


If not now .........When will that be?


THANK YOU!


THANK YOU!!


THANK YOU!!!


The Nature


Broadcast this diaporama around you and if you can, translate so that it crosses

borders
.

No comments: